Shiniteruyo Aishiteru

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good day to you!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Please be nice here. Gomawo !

Status :Semester 5 ~



Story From Him !!
Today will be the first time i date with him . . 
b4 dis we never went out together . . 
and today i have know a lot of story from him . .
 i know his attitude, the way of his life n others . .
 but i think it's not enough 4 me . .
 i want to know more . .
 i don't care whether it will hurt my heart . . 
the things that i want is to know what happen to him last week . . 
hurmm ..
and now i had already know what had happen to him . . 
he ask me don't angry with him . .
i only said juz tell me what happen . .
i will not angry with you . . 
after he shared his story . . 
i juz keep my mouth shut . . 
i don't have any word to say to him when i heard about it . .
he always ask me what i feel when he told me the story . .
i juz smile to him . . 
i don't have any feeling at that time . . 
he looks worried when he want to tell me the story . . 
its is bcoz i'm is the one girl that he own now. . 
he had break up with other girls . .
what ever feeling that i feel . . 
i won't tell him . . 
i juz let it go . .
i juz think that there is nothing happen . .
nothing hurts me . . 
aq ope sgt dy sdar nan apew yg dy buwat . .
wlau bgai mnew cdeyh pown aq dgr citew dy . . 
aq akn bia en . .
bcoz the important thing in my life now . .
juz study . .
aq xnak truz hanyut nan perasaan cinta n syg . .
wlau pown aq b'cple . . 
tpy aq akn ttap jge dri aq . .
aq akn ttap pnting en study dr bnde laen . .
n aq na ucp en time kasih kt sume kwn2 aq yg rhsia en psl dy dr aq . .
klu kowunk kwn aq . . 
bgtaw jewla aq apew yg kowunk tawu . .
jgn rhsia en mcm nieyh . .
aq xkan wt papew klu aq tawu citew2 tuh . . 
aq akn dgr jewp . .
aq xkan mwh kowunk . .
bcoz sume bnde tuh da b'laku . .
xdew gune na mwh . .
klu mwh pown ia akn wt aq skit aty jewp . . 
better aq cool down jewp . . 
n thnx bcoz be honest to me syunk . .
i ope u don't do this to me again . .
plez think b4 u do something syunk . .
i don't want something bad happen to u . .
but juz 1 i want u to know . .
i hate u but i love you . .

*sowie larh klu english aq b'terabur