Shiniteruyo Aishiteru

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good day to you!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Please be nice here. Gomawo !

Status :Semester 5 ~



Ultimate you
Hai you all .. hari niey nurin takde keje .. dan nurin rase bosan sangat2 .. so korang enjoy jewla erk lagu niey .. nurin letak lirik dy skaly .. nyanyi lhaa klau rasa tau lagu niey :)

Ultimate You - Lindsay Lohan

Your'e the kinda friend that always bend
When I'm broken like remember when
You took my heart and put it back together again
I've been wasting time with clueless guys
but now its over
Let me tell you what I'm through :
I met someone new, that's just like you


You're it
You're the ultimate
Its automatic, I'm sure of it
No lies
so don't even try 
to tell me that you're not the guy
Cause I've been waiting all my life
for someone just like you
but you're it
You're the ultimate you


You're the kind of guy who hands in mine
Send me shivers up and down my spine
you took my heart and put it back together again
You're the kind of guy that blows my mind
But now its my turn 
You've been right in front of me 
Everything I needed, why didn't I see it



You're it
You're the ultimate
Its automatic, I'm sure of it
No lies
so don't even try 
to tell me that you're not the guy
Cause I've been waiting all my life
for someone just like you
but you're it
You're the ultimate you