Shiniteruyo Aishiteru

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good day to you!


Welcome to my world . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Please be nice here. Gomawo !

Status :Semester 5 ~



No Time :/
Assalamualaikum :)
Hey there, I'm here.. Welcome back to me.. Haha :P

Well, as usual right now, I'm seriously really really busy.. I'm not too busy for doing my assignment but I'm too busy to attend my class.. Huh ! It's make me sick you know.. Yesterday only I have to attend for classes from the morning until night.. Here is my schedule for yesterday -_-

  • 8.00 am ~ 10.00 am : Genetics
  • 11.00 am ~ 1.00 pm : Microbiology
  • 2.15 pm ~ 4.15 pm   : Communicative English 2
  • 4.30 pm ~ 5.30 pm   : Microbiology again
  • 8.30 pm ~ 9.30 pm   : Test Genetics
Its totally different from my actual timetable.. My class supposed finish at 4.15 pm only but yesterday ? Serve me right.. At 9.30 pm I have done for attending the class for a day.. What a tired day :(
For the first time, I slept very early.. At 11.30 pm I go to my bed.. Usually I sleep at 1.00 am or 2.00 am late of night -_-"

Btw, the reward for a tired day yesterday, today I have to attend a class only at 8.00 am until 10.00 am this morning.. Fantastic and Daebakk.. Other class for today have been cancelled due to the lecturer have their own works to do.. Haha..

Last, before I leave my blog.. I think it maybe a tired life for now but I will miss this moment when I've finished my studies later :) I supposed to enjoy this life right ? From now on, I will accept whatever happen in my studies life.. There no such a great moment as right now :) Kbyeeeee